1.18.2007

blast from the past

Daniel Pruitt, of Virginia, was one of the GOB (Group of Brothers) that served in El Paso with GMTC (Gospel Ministries to Children). He is actually the nephew of the director of GMTC El Paso, Ben Dowdy. I have a great love for that family, and Dan just adds to it. He called me and left a message on Tuesday while I was at school teaching. He was informing me that he had a new cell phone and that he was at training for becoming a Chaplain in the Army! He's had at least some sort of draw toward that for years. He mentioned it to me numerous times when we were partners in El Paso. He is a great guy and he loves the Lord. Hopefully I can keep in a closer contact with him.

2 comments:

The Vaughn Van Liews said...

PYTHON?

Vaughn Adam van Liew, II said...

Yes, Dan is Python Boy. His arms are HUGE!