2.28.2007

happy birthday

Today is my husbands 24th birthday! I told him happy birthday before he left for school this morning, apparently he forgot that it was today. I should have got up with him and made breakfast this morning, but I didn't hear him when he got up this morning (I haven't been sleeping too well lately). Sorry babe. I really wish that I could do something special for him today, we don't have any money and he has to tape some stuff for church this afternoon...maybe I'll go with him so I can at least be around him. I am going to make him dinner but we have discipleship group tonight. The only thing that I could get him for his birthday was a CD, and I didn't even pick it out. I wish I could do so much more for him, I'd like to get him a Mac but there is no money for that either. I love you so much, I hope you have a good day today even though you have to work and do other stuff today!

0 comments: