2.28.2007

amy tickles aidan

Now, there are times where having a child gets in the way of what I would like to be able to do. That's the deal: you have to give things up to be a parent, at least a good one. Even with that being said, giving things up doesn't come close to the blessings a child can bring. Amy had Aidan up for his 5pm dinner, and she spent some time with him on the couch as I was working on www.lifesphoto.com. She had him laughing, rolling on the cushion, and enthrawled with her. She was tickling him and playing with him. What a blessing a wife can be! I had to stop working, turn around, and watch this unfold. It was a beautiful thing that stirred my heart. My wife loving and raising our son; my son responding to his mother with enjoyment and laughter.

1 comments:

The Vaughn Van Liews said...

I somehow skipped seeing this one! Oh my - what a good one!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! Mom (and Dad)