2.28.2007

february birthdays

There are a lot of Van Liew birthdays in February, come to think of it. My Aunt Valene (Van Liew) Hays, my dad's youngest sister, had her birthday on the 12th. My 2nd (not 3rd, as I'd supposed) cousin Jessica Van Liew, my dad's cousin's daughter, had her birthday on the 15th. My Grandma Irene (Bendure) (Van Liew) Betts, my dad's mom, had her birthday this past Sunday, the 25th. Allison (McFadden) Van Liew, my first cousin by marriage, my cousin's new bride, had her birthday on the 25th, as well. My Great Grandma Van, my dad's dad's mom, had her birthday yesterday, the 27th. And I have my birthday today, the 28th. I'd say that's plenty of people out of the Van Liews (11% of the George Van Liew side - 4 of 38 - not counting Grandma Van or Jessica).

0 comments: