4.18.2007

interesting meeting

Whelp, you wouldn't normally think that going with your wife to an ultrasound would give you the chance to see James Jones in person, but today it worked out that way. We had just finished getting the ultrasound done to see if Kate was still doing well and was on schedule, and she is. Kate seems to be completely healthy, is head down, and has dropped. Amy is ready for the pregnancy to be over, especially now as she is starting to get sick and a lot more emotional than normal (I love my wife). Aidan wasn't as big of a pain as he could have been, so that was a plus, as well. Gotta love that kid. BTW, have you seen his recent pictures below? Just a plug. Then, on our way out of the doctor's doorway, Suns forward James Jones and his wife were getting out of their Hummer H3 with a Florida license plate to go into the same office that we were leaving. It took me a second to place who he was, but we said hello to each other and went our own ways. Amy said I should go back in and get his autography, since I probably wouldn't have another chance like that again, but I refused. I said that he was with his wife and I should just let him be with her. Truth is, I was probably more afraid that he was just someone who looked like Jones. Oh, well. It is a cool story to tell. So, Amy's alright, Kate's fine, and I said hello to James Jones. Not a bad morning off from work (since I took a "family sickness" day to go with Amy to the ultrasound).

1 comments:

The Vaughn Van Liews said...

I am SO glad that you went with Amy to the doctor. Times like that are SO important and Amy will always have great memories as she thinks back and sees the she was a priority in your life. You are terrific, kid! Yo Mama