3.25.2007

spring break

Well, it was spring break last week for Adam. And now its over, too bad. I really liked having the extra time to spend with him over the last few days. It was a really nice and relaxing week. My grandma has been in town for her annual spring training fling, so both Adam and I got to go a baseball game last week. And I didn't have to cook very much either, which was a nice break for me too. We just kind of hung around and did whatever. I was sick with a cold again, courtesy of Aidan, thank you very much. Both of us were sick together but it could havebeen worse, we are both at the end of the sickness and only have remnants of a cough and maybe some allergies now. Adam did some work on the yard this week, it was in the 100's at the beginning of the week (groan... earliest 100 on record) but it weather finally cooled down and we even got some rain at the end of the week. So Adam seeded the front yard a couple of days ago and the birds are very happy about it. Adam, on the other hand, is not so happy about the birds. He had been chasing them out of the yard for the past few days. Every so often he will open the door really fast and run into the yard clapping. He then passes around the yard for a few minuets and the comes back in. Recently, he has resorted to shooting the birds with the air soft gun that he has. The down side to this, besides for the birds, is that the gun is really big and looks like a real rifle, who knows what the neighbors think of us now...
We got to go to a Suns game on Thursday night, thanks to my parents for Adam's birthday present. It was a really nice time, we dropped off Aidan at my parents house and went to dinner. We stopped off at my old work to say hi to some people we hadn't seen in a while. It was cool and rainy. We went to a good game, despite sitting so far up I was having contractions from the altitude. We had to walk to the car in the rain because the umbrella was conveniently in the car. We got some things for the baby announcements and came home. Adam seeded the yard at 11:30 or something, I finished the announcement prep while he was doing that. We watched some movie or something and then went to bed. I didn't have to get up to feed Aidan the next morning, that was nice. Anyway, it has been a very nice week and I wish that Adam didn't have to go back to work and all the busyness but that's the way it works for now.

0 comments: