2.06.2007

a first for amy

Well, Adam finally showed me how to sign in under my name that he made me... so maybe I will start posting some things now. I can't really think of anything to post right now so I guess I will say what I did today. I took care of Aidan. That's all...ok not really. I had to go and take a glucose blood test at the lab today for my pregnancy. It takes an hour so I took Aidan over to my moms while I was gone. My arm still hurts, the lady that took my blood moved the needle around a lot, but at least it wasn't the creepy guy who hits on me. We have the old cat that we are "fostering" for Grandpa Ken. She is pretty pathetic, she kind of bounces when she walks because she can't really walk. But she is pretty nice and doesn't seem to care where she is at, except maybe at night when she sits at the door and makes sad attempts to meow. Whatever.

1 comments:

The Vaughn Van Liews said...

HEY! Great to hear from you! Your sense of humor is hilarious! Looking forward to hearing more from you! Mom VL