9.25.2007

vulture

This is a picture of my board from my classroom on a review day.
Vulture is the game of ripping off someone else's...points. We play this game in my math classes on the second day before every test. The idea is that a student asks a question from the review and then another student gets to take the class through the problem and explain how to do it step by step. If they take us through the problem without a mistake, they get +1 on their test, but if they make a mistake...LOOK OUT! It's vulture time! Then another student gets to try to finish the problem from wherever the other student got stuck. If they then complete it correctly, they are the ones who get the +1, not the previous student. GO SCAVENGERS!
That's my little drawing of a vulture...idn't he cool?

1 comments:

MISHA! said...

I DOMINATE! vulture!


YEAHHHH!!!