6.26.2007

van's rv trailer company

Over 50 Years of Service (I took this straight from the Van's RV website. The things I added in to give you more of an idea of how much the family is involved is in parentheses and is bold.)

It all began with a prescription for health and sunshine for a young Michigan man (my great grandfather, George Canon Van Liew, Sr.). At the encouragement of his doctor, he brought his wife and three sons (my grandfather, George Charles Van Liew, Jr.; and my two great uncles, David Van Liew and Paul Van Liew - Paul works at Van's still) to warm Arizona to begin a new venture in the growing community of the Valley of the Sun. Becoming a pioneer in recreational vehicles in this area, he began a family business (Van's RV Trailer Company) which has served Arizona for 53 years (begun in 1954). Now, years later, we still follow the doctors [sic] prescription for health and sunshine, and additionally the prescription (from our LORD God) for good will and honest dealings with our thousands of customers. We are still a family business, including third generation participation (including my uncle George Charles Van Liew, III, or simply Chuck; my first cousin once removed, Todd Van Liew - Paul's son; and my first cousin once removed-in-law, Kevin Plummer) and have maintained doctor's orders to serve our many friends with fair prices, honest dealings and ongoing award-winning service. May we prescribe to you the good fortune of visiting our dealership with the expectation that you will benefit greatly from the experience and relationship we offer. Our records affirm that we will serve you well. (Whelp, that's my family's business. I didn't even know they had a website until this morning. If you're looking for a trailer, check out Van's RV, located in Suprise, AZ.)

0 comments: