6.18.2007

sc07

I know it's been awhile since I posted last, but we've been at camp for the student ministries at ncc. sc07 (summer camp 2007) was incredible: heart change; great, freeing worship; good lessons; and awesome games. But best of all, we did it all to the glory of God. I've got over 500 pics that we took, but I won't be putting all of them up on this blog, though I plan to put a few select ones up. It was a great 5 days at PLNU (Point Loma Nazarene University) in San Diego, CA. It was at least 30 degrees cooler in SD than it was in Phx when we returned. Believe me, I love Phx and don't want to move away from my desert home, but it was quite nice to have a respite spiritually at camp and physically with the weather and beautiful ocean. I hope to get mon Amy's opinion on things up here, as well, but we are still trying to get back in the grove of life. We've had family here, as well. Misty & Melissa Sides, Amy's first cousins, have been staying with the Ogles for the last few weeks. It has been great to see them again and to be able to disciple Misty even more. She's got a desire for growth, and that's exciting. They leave today, so life might get back to normal soon, but it was a great time together, and Misty joined us at camp, too. Melissa will be with us next year, you can count on that. Overall, these last few weeks have been a blessing. Praise our God, for He is good.

0 comments: