5.15.2007

still waiting

We are still waiting for Kate to come. She was due yesterday, I really thought that she would be early. I went to the Dr. again this morning, she seems surprised that Kate is so low and continues to move down and I haven't gone into labor. I am still 3 cm dilated, just waiting now. I really don't want to be induced again, not that it was a bad experience but I am not so sick this time and would like to wait. Unfortunately this isn't a really good time of year to be waiting. Adam has finals to give next week and is doing things for DVHS graduation. He has an interview tomorrow, and not to mention all of the graduations that we really want to go to for our kids from church. I am also taking a wedding on the 3rd of June and would like to at least be able to walk around well for that. Then the next week my cousins will be in town and we are off to HS camp at the end of the week. So, the sooner the better for Kate as of now. I feel like I am going to be pregnant forever...maybe that's just cause I have been for the past 2 years...I know God's timing is perfect, but its hard. I have started throwing up in my sleep again this past week. The other night I threw up and didn't really even fully wake up until I was already sitting up coughing and Adam was patting me on the back asking if I was OK. I think it's kind of scary that I was still mostly sleeping and could have not sat up or started coughing, God is a good protector. So I guess we are just waiting to see when they can get me into the hospital to induce me. Any time now Kate...

0 comments: