3.20.2007

spring break

I'm now on Spring Break, and lovin' it! I got to go with Nanny and Francy to the Diamondbacks and Mariners game yesterday. The Mariners came out swinging, get a run in the first, one in the second, and four in the third. The Dbacks couldn't do much until the fourth, where they got one run, and then in the sixth and seventh (or so), they scored three more and one more run. The Mariners went on to win 8 - 5. It was a long 2.75 hours, but it was nice to get out and enjoy a game with family. Francy and I got to talk a lot about what to do with the backyard at my house. I'm hopin' to get some work done to it this week. We'll see if I'm not too lazy. I've got a Suns game that I get to go to on Thursday, so I'll post more about that one later. Other than that, I have nothing else planned for the rest of the week. Sounds great to me. Sleeping in; enjoying the day; not being rushed; not having to be somewhere (except for a Suns game, and I want to be there); "Oh, what a beautiful mornin', Oh what a beautiful day. I've got a wonderful feelin' everthin's goin' my way!" Thanks Oklahoma.

0 comments: