1.04.2007

no longer "fat head"

Well, the day has now come that I cannot call my son, Aidan, "fat head." That was one of the nicknames that I had for him so that he would be scarred for life. Heh heh. Amy took Aidan for his 9 month check up today, and the results of his measurements were that he is 29 inches tall (75 percentile), 20 lbs. 2 ounces (50 percentile), and his head circumference was 44 cm (only in the 45 percentile). Because his HC percentage is only 45, that means that 55% of babies have bigger heads than my son. No longer "fat head." Oh, well, I still love him. I'll call him "chubby cheeks." Oh, and we've found out that he is teething. He's got his two top middle teeth coming in. The doctor told Amy that she's never seen top teeth coming in first. Go Aidan! What a Van Liew stud!

1 comments:

The Vaughn Van Liews said...

Just want to give you fair warning that I will be slapping you HARD when I get to Phoenix next month. Yo Mama