7.01.2008

high five

Lately Aidan has been wanting to give everyone high fives, all the time.  I am not sure where this fascination came from because he already knew how to give high fives.  He likes to give them while getting his diaper changed, while sitting at the table eating, while watching a movie (to the characters in the movie), while playing with Kate, he even tries to give them to Isaiah.  Yesterday while we were eating dinner at the table he tried to give one to everyone at the table.  He says, "Daddy high five"  "momma high five"  "sissy high five".  Since he was told not while we were eating by Adam and I, and since he had already gone around the table he said, "Aidan high five" and he gave himself a high five.  I had to turn my head so he wouldn't see me laughing at him.

1 comments:

The Vaughn Van Liews said...

Thank you so much for sharing things like this...it means the world to me!

Nana, a.k.a. Yo Mama