12.11.2007

disneyland...finally

Finally some kind of post about Disneyland...and its only been a month.  Sarah, Cassi, (Susan) and I had alot of fun at Disneyland last month.  We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel while we were there.  There were the usual antics and joking and lots of walking around.  I was so looking forward to going to Disneyland and being able to do whatever I wanted because I was not going to be pregnant, but plans changed.  So therewere a few things I didn't get to go on, but only a few.  The Park was open till midnight on both Friday and Saturday while we were there so that was nice to stay late.  We had a very nice brunch buffet courtesy of the NCC student ministries.  We ate at Goofy's Kitchen, it was really good food.  But I have to say that the highlight of that meal was Goofy coming to our table and flirting with us.  He drew us a self portrait and everything.  I'll work on getting that scanned.
  It was Sarah's birthday on Monday, and even though we were not in CA on Monday Cassi and I still made Sarah wear a birthday pin the whole time we were there.  We thought maybe it would get us something extra but it didn't get anything but alot of random people telling her happy birthday.  My personal favorite was while were in line for Peter Pan at about 11:30PM.  This group of people a few people in front of us in line started singing happy birthday kind of quietly.  I was trying to figure out who they were singing to because no one in their group had a pin on, when they got to the name and said Sarah she freaked out because she was really tired and didn't know what was going on.  She gave them a really weird look.  I thought it was really funny.  We went on Splash Mountain kind of early in the AM.  There was no line (cause no one ever goes on it in the morning cause its too cold to be wet) so the girls said we should just go on it now.  SO we did.  We got to the first small drop, and we all got soaked... it was bad.  SO we decided that we at least better get a good picture out of all the wetness.
Sarah's least favorite ride was the elevator ride in the hotel.  She kind of had a hard time with it every time we got on it, it was kind of funny too... especially because she really liked the Tower of Terror, and thats just one big elevator.  WHen they were waiting for it (I couldn't go on that one) Cassi tried to explain it to Sarah and she said it was kind of like an elevator, that was a mistake but she liked it alot anyway.  Well I think thats all for this post on Disneyland, I'll say more later I guess.  

1 comments:

Cassia said...

i love how you included susan :)
that was such a fun trip! we'll have to go back again, when you're not pregnant and sarah and i have more money. and husbands who we can either take with us or ditch completely :)