2.21.2007

refreshing

As a response to "yearning" I wanted to post this refreshing piece. Though I was saddened by my family's departure, I came to learn that Amy had taken really good care of them. She was the one to take them to the airport. She was the one who went ahead and printed out a couple of pictures for my parents. She was the one who burnt not a dinky CD, but a DVD of the pictures from the weekend's whirlwind of a reunion. She did all the things I had wanted to take care of, and she did it without me even asking for her to. She is incredible. She gave me such a peace about having said goodbye the night before. Yes, I still wish I could have my family where I could show them love through touch, but Amy is here, and Amy is awesome. I love you, beautiful! God is so good to me.

1 comments:

The Vaughn Van Liews said...

Yes, dear Amy - thank YOU for everything!!! Mom Van Liew