1.21.2007

da bears

I've been a Bears' fan since I was five. Jason Procknow introduced me to Chicago teams, and I still like the Cubs and Bears. I used to like the Bulls, too, but then I switched to the Suns in the 92-93 season when the Suns and the Bulls played each other in the finals. The Bulls won, but I've been a Suns fan ever since (if you can't tell by my other posts). The Bears beat the New Orleans Saints today at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL. The final score was 39 - 14. The Bears are in the Superbowl! This is the first time in a long time that I've even cared about who was in the Superbowl, but this time I totally do. The Bears will either take on the Colts or the Patriots, whomever wins the AFC Championship game that is underway right now, Patriots up 21 - 3. The Superbowl will be played in Miami this year. Superbowl XLI is February 4th, and the Bears will win! GO BEARS!

0 comments: